S e l f - C a r e
R e c i p e
In collaboration with Chef Nandita, Oceedee brings to you a healthy Whole Wheat Mini Muffin recipe to be shared with your loved ones.
- 2 and a ½ cups Atta - ½ Cup Brown
- ¼ Cup Honey - 1 tsp Baking
- A Pinch of Nutmeg - ½ Tsp
- ¼ Tsp Salt - 1 Egg
- ¾ Cup Almond Milk - ¼ Cup Hung
- 1 Cup Chopped - 2 Ripe
- ¼ Cup Milk Chocolate Chips (Optional)
- Preheat oven to 180° C and grease muffin tray with butter.
- Bring together dry ingredients – Atta, baking soda, nutmeg, cinnamon, salt in a bowl.
- In another bowl whisk together wet ingredients starting with honey and brown sugar. Keep whisking till all the lumps disappear.
- Mash the banana with the back of a fork till it reaches a smooth consistency and add to the bowl with yogurt and egg.
- Pour the dry ingredients into the wet and gently fold them together. Gradually pour the milk - the batter will be less thick once the milk has been incorporated.
- Add the chopped strawberries and milk chocolate and give one last mix.
- Assembly – Use a tablespoon to fill the batter into the muffin trays to the top.
- Place in a preheated oven for 20 minutes or till lightly browned. Can do the skewer test at this stage to check if it comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and place on a wire rack to cool.
- Demold and enjoy at room temperature.
- These mini muffins stay fresh in an airtight container at room temperature for 3 days, refrigerate for no longer than a week.