- Unit price
Price inclusive of all taxes and GST
- Heel Height: 3 inches /76.2mm
- Color: Ivory & Salmon Pink
- Ethically sourced soft and patent leather upper
- Leather lining, sock, and insole binding
- 3mm memory foam padding for extra comfort
ALISON is an elevated T strap sandal perfectly handcrafted with artisanal details for your bright summer days. Style it with your A-line dresses and sorbet pastel tones.
Porous Lith, our SS21 takes inspiration from Louis Kahn's, transformative power of spaces, blending modern design with Indian vernacular elements, in designing India’s most influential and sought-after business school IIM - Ahmedabad. The collection mirrors the strong, bold geometrical façades and light wells formed by exaggerated play of light and shadow.
All our products are handcrafted and will be shipped within 7-10 business days. We offer free exchanges and returns on all orders.
Free shipping Pan India
At OCEEDEE, we promise shoes that not only look good but also feel good.
We handcraft each pair with love and want to ensure that each of you enjoys wearing them.
Within 10 days of receiving the shoes, one can return or exchange our shoes. They must be in unused and unworn condition and in their original packaging to be eligible for returns or exchange.
1) We provide refunds only in the form of store credit.
2) Products once delivered can only be exchanged for another product or store credit.
3) Our store credit has a validity of 1 year from the date of issue and can be used for future purchases within that period.
4) Store credit cannot be combined with any promotional or discount coupon code.
5) Items will be considered for store credit/exchange only if they are unused. Returns that are damaged or soiled may not be accepted and may be sent back to the customer.
6) A delivery fee of Rs. 250 will apply to all new exchange orders.
7) All custom-made orders are non-returnable.
Visit our Exchange and Return Policy page for more information.
Adding product to your cart
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
You might want to take a closer look.